Bolton Travel Ltd request you to read our Terms and Conditions fully prior to booking your Flights, Tour, Holiday Package or other services.
- You will be agreeing and accepting our terms and conditions whilst booking with us, general information and pay a fixed amount on behalf of you and all members of your group to secure your booking. You must be over the age of Eighteen years old at the time of booking with Bolton Travel Ltd. You must be the card holder or authorised by the card holder to pay for the booking.
- You must accept all our Terms & Conditions when making a booking with us. By using our services, you consent to our terms and conditions, if you are unsure please contact us to clarify any issues prior to your booking. Once the booking is done, there may be additional charges to amend or cancel your booking.
- A binding contract between us comes into existence once Bolton Travel Ltd confirms your booking. The terms and conditions of this form will be governed by English law and the jurisdiction of the English Courts. You may however, choose the law and jurisdiction of Scotland or Northern Ireland. If you wish to do so then you must inform us prior to making your booking.
- Our suppliers (such as accommodation or transport providers) have their own booking conditions or conditions of carriage, and these conditions are binding between you and the supplier as your contract will be directly with the supplier. Some of these conditions may limit or remove the relevant transport provider’s or other supplier’s liability to you. You can get copies of such conditions by sending us an email 28 days prior to your departure.
- We reserve the right to assign or reassign seats at any time, even after boarding the mode of transportation. This may be necessary for operational, safety, security or other reasons. Medical Requests for seating is at the sole discretion of Bolton Travel Ltd. Any indication of your seating is for reference only and may be subject to change at any time without prior notice.
B. WHAT YOU PAY & WHEN
You must pay the outstanding balance by the due date shown on the confirmation invoice. Please note for some telephone bookings full payment may be required immediately i.e. before you receive the confirmation invoice. If this applies you will be advised when the booking is made. It is very important that you pay outstanding balances when they are due. Failure to pay on time may lead to the cancellation of your holiday / flights and you will still be liable to pay for cancellation charges. Where an extra booking charge applies, this will be advised at the time of the booking. All credit card / payment card (i.e. debit card and other card payments), is subject to a surcharge. Cheque payments require 7 working days to be credited, so until the full payment has been received by us, the price of your booking may increase as a result of fuel, taxes, other surcharges which may be imposed by suppliers, carriers etc. Please note we do not accept cash payment sent to us by courier or post under any circumstances.
C. YOUR HOLIDAY PRICE
- Once we have sent you a booking confirmation or invoice, we will only change the price of your holiday if there is a change or increase in any one or more of the following:
- Transportation costs (including flight supplements and the cost of fuel);
- Any taxes or fees, such as landing taxes or embarkation or disembarkation fees at ports and airports; or
- The exchange rate applicable to the holiday package. (Our prices are fixed using the exchange rates at the time of booking, provided the customer has made the payment in full). Any outstanding amount could be subject to further additional charges to be borne by the customers due to foreign currency fluctuation rates.
- In the event of a significant increase in any of the components that are included in your tour cost i.e.: hotels, entrances, flights, transportation & food.
- If we increase the cost of your holiday by more than 10% you may cancel the holiday, provided that you notify us within seven days from the date you receive the confirmation or invoice with the increased amount. We will refund you the amount in full that was paid by you to Bolton Travel Ltd towards your booking.
- The Company is under no obligation to give a breakdown of the costs involved for any holiday.
D. IF YOU CHANGE YOUR BOOKING
- Travel Ltd can use its affiliate partners for any tours or a part of a tour / package without informing you. Any amendment subsequent to confirmation of any Flight, Holiday package, Tours will be subject to cancellation fees stated in clause E.1 of these terms and conditions. If you want to replace any individual in your booking subsequent to confirmation, it will be your responsibility to find a replacement. Bolton Travel Ltd cannot take any responsibility for introducing another individual to replace the original tour participant.
- Any change and subsequent re-change back to the original non-amended booking will be deemed as a change(s) and no refund, discount and or compensation will be due for such eventualities.
- Any changes or amendments will void any discounts, Offers or Deals given at the time of the original booking. Note: Certain travel arrangements (e.g. Apex / No frills airlines Tickets) may not be modified after a reservation has been made and any alteration request could incur a cancellation charge of up to 100% of that part and, or all the arrangements.
- Flight Changes Should your flight be cancelled your rights and remedies will be governed by the airline’s conditions of carriage. As a result you may be entitled to:
- Carriage on another flight with the same airline without additional costs;
- Re-routing If a schedule change occurs to your itinerary prior to our receipt from you of the full price, or prior to the issue of your tickets (on either the outbound or return flight) we will do our best to notify you on behalf of the carrier. Should a schedule change occur to your itinerary after full balance /ticket issue, on either the outbound or return flights the relevant supplier’s decision will be final and amendment charges may apply
- Reconfirming all Flights You must telephone us or the airline at least 72 hours before the departure time shown on your ticket to confirm that there have been no changes. This applies to both outbound and return flights. We will not be liable for any additional costs due to your failure to reconfirm flights. Reconfirming your flight at least 72 hours before departure is a minimum requirement.
E. IF YOU CANCEL YOUR HOLIDAY
- If you or any member of your party wishes to cancel your holiday, you must notify us in writing. If you cancel the holiday, then you will have to pay for the cancellation fees. You will be informed of the charges and refunds, if applicable. Bolton Travel Ltd shall remain within its rights to forfeit the non-refundable deposit amount paid to confirm the booking to recover the scale of cancellation charges set by our suppliers. Cancellation schedule will be calculated from the time of receiving the notification in writing. Some of the Flights bookings and package tours are based on Non-Refundable and non-changeable basis, so please ensure you agree the terms and conditions before booking it over the phone, online or through our offices in the UK and India. Cancellation policy will apply if
- The tour participant cannot adhere to the tour payment schedule set out,
- In the event that visas for any countries are not granted,
- In the event that any tour participant is unable to travel for any reason whatsoever, including medical grounds. The cancellation charges shown represent a percentage of the total holiday price, excluding insurance premium or any additional charges as these charges may need to be paid in full (e.g. visa charges, courier, postal and other administrative charges). Note: If the reason for your cancellation is covered under the terms of your insurance policy, you may be able to reclaim these charges through your insurers.
- It is your responsibility to ensure all information (passenger’s name, date of birth, nationality, etc) are correct on your invoice and other documentation. Any changes will lead to an administrative charge (you will be notified of these charges at the time).
- Should you wish to cancel a holiday and re-book this will be subject to the cancellation terms within these booking conditions. If the alternative booking requires a greater deposit than has already been paid then the balance between what is required as a deposit and any deposits already paid becomes due.
F. BOOKINGS MADE ONLINE
- You may choose to book your holiday online through our online booking portal. All bookings which are made online are subject to the terms & conditions which apply to all bookings made with Bolton Travel Ltd. All bookings which are made through our web-portal remain provisional until Bolton Travel Ltd issues a final confirmation invoice.
- Whilst booking your flights / package online, you must provide us with all the information which we require. Online bookings are processed automatically and it is your responsibility to ensure that all the information you provide is accurate and correctly entered online including but not limited to the travel details. Whilst booking any flights, package holidays, tours all passengers name must be the same as per their passports. Bolton Travel Ltd may request you to provide additional documents (i.e. Driving Licence, Marriage certificate, Birth certificate etc) to verify names. Please ensure you make the correct selection of flights, hotels, or any other arrangement you book with us. We do not take any responsibility for any discrepancy whatsoever in the information that you provide or the way it is entered online. You agree that any such discrepancy / error while entering the information or while selecting the arrangements may lead to additional costs which will be borne by you only.
- It is your responsibility to ensure that you review our terms & conditions, general information and have all relevant documentation prior to beginning the booking process.
- All bookings processed through the online booking portal must be paid in UK Sterling. If you choose to use a debit/credit card, you may incur the respective surcharges/fees placed upon you by your issuing bank or building society. Please liaise with your card issuer to find out their charges. We charge a 3% Credit card processing fees. There may be a debit card transaction charge.
- It is important to understand that your booking will be confirmed only once you have received a final confirmation invoice from Bolton Travel Ltd. Payment at the time of booking does not guarantee that your booking is confirmed. If your booking is confirmed by Bolton Travel Ltd, you will receive a final confirmation invoice within 72 hours of completing your booking. There may be a delay in sending you invoice due to Technical issues and circumstances beyond our control.
- It is your responsibility to ensure that all details are correct before you complete your booking with a payment. If you notice any inaccuracies when you receive the booking confirmation, you must contact us within 12 hours of receipt. If you fail to notify us within 24 hours, amendment fees will apply as per section 4.1 of these terms. Any surcharges incurred will not be refunded.
- Web-based discounts are only applicable on bookings made through the online booking portal. Bolton Travel Ltd has the right to withdraw web-based discounts or promotions at any time and without prior notice.
G. IF WE CHANGE YOUR HOLIDAY
- There may be time when we may have to make changes and we reserve the right to do so at any time. Most of these changes will be minor and we will advise you at the earliest possible opportunity.
- We also reserve the right under certain circumstances to cancel your travel arrangements. For example, if the minimum number of clients required for a travel arrangement is not reached, we may have to cancel that tour departure. However, we will not cancel your travel arrangements less than two weeks before your departure date, except for reasons of force majeure. If we are unable to provide the booked travel arrangements or similar, you can either have a refund of all monies paid or accept an offer of alternative travel arrangements of comparable standard from us, if available. Bolton Travel Ltd cannot be held responsible for any cost which you incur as a result of cancellation due to lack of passenger participation. Bolton Travel Ltd accept no liability for bookings made outside the services rendered by us.
- If we make a minor change to your holiday (for example a change to travel time, a change of departure and return point, a different mode of transportation, a change in accommodation to a lower official classification for one or two nights, or a change of advertised tour itinerary where the change is not a major change), you will not be entitled to any compensation as a result of such minor changes.
- Bolton Travel Ltd will not be responsible for any costs associated with you changing your pick up or drop off point.
- If you have arranged for an external pick up then transportation from your chosen pick up to the point where you will board the coach may be arranged by a private car, minibus or an alternative coach.
- Bolton Travel reserves the right to change the timings of any external pick up.
- If we make a major change to your holiday, for example a change to your airport, (unless we change from one recognised airport to another), time of departure or return of more than 12 hours, we will tell you of the change as soon as possible; you can decide to accept the change and continue with the holiday as amended, accept an alternative holiday (and if the alternative holiday is cheaper we will refund you the cost difference) or you may choose to cancel your booking.
- If, as the result of a major change you choose to cancel your booking we will refund all monies that you have paid to us (For services rendered only by us). No compensation will be paid for any other bookings and, or loss you may have suffered as a result of the change.
- We shall not be liable to pay compensation to you, where there is a major change or a minor change, up to and including the below clauses:
- We shall not be liable to pay any compensation or cost as a direct result of us cancelling a Tour; for services that are booked above and beyond the specified tour. This includes but not limited to Hotel, transportation (flights, train, coach, ship/ferry, taxi etc); any subsequent bookings are made solely by you, despite of us confirming a tour.
- We, or the supplier of the services in question could not, even with all due care, foresee or avoid; or if the change is due to unusual or unforeseeable circumstances beyond our control and the control of our suppliers, the consequences of which we or our suppliers could not have avoided even if all due care had been exercised.
- Examples include hostilities, political unrest, war or threat of war, riots, civil strife, terrorist activity, industrial disputes, natural disasters or nuclear disasters, flood, fire, epidemic or health risk, advice from any environmental health office or body, technical problems with transport, road traffic conditions, airport closures, adverse weather conditions or similar events beyond our control. Force Majeure: This means that we will not pay you compensation if we have to cancel or change your travel arrangements in any way due to unforeseeable circumstances beyond our control. These can include but are not limited to, e.g. war, riot, industrial dispute, terrorist activity and its consequences, natural or nuclear disaster, fire, adverse weather conditions etc.
- With regards to flight tours, if we do not have the required minimum number of passengers, we may operate the tour on an individual basis covering the same itinerary, where we would not be able to provide you the services of a full-time tour manager, but there will be a local guide/driver who will assist you to all the main sightseeing places.
- If due to unforeseen circumstance or adverse weather conditions, some attractions may have restricted access to certain areas or to the whole premises, in this case we will reimburse clients the difference supplier cost. On some occasions, the entrance to some monuments may be restricted all-together prior to our arrival, on these occasions, the entrance cost will be reimbursed or an alternative attraction will be substituted.
- If due to unforeseen circumstance we are unable to do an advertised excursion, city, monument, attraction or any advertised service then we will reimburse clients the cost if applicable. The cost refunded will be our contracted rate and not the advertised individual entrance cost.
- In addition, there are various trade fairs, exhibitions and seminars that take place during the holiday season; although we try to avoid these, it may be the case that we will need to change the hotels offered and its location to another town or city. If this is the case we will try and advise you at the time of booking or at the earliest possible time prior to your travel. Otherwise our tour manager or local representative will inform you of the changes on the spot and we solicit your full co-operation in accepting such circumstantial changes. Therefore, no grievance regarding service/itinerary changes will be entertained from the tour participant during or after the tour.
H. OUR RIGHT TO CANCEL YOUR HOLIDAY
- In order for us to run each tour, there must be a minimum number of passengers who book. If the minimum numbers of people do not travel for a specific date, we may cancel the tour for that date. If we cancel because there are not enough passengers, we will refund you the full amount you have paid to us in respect of the tour (for services rendered by us). Bolton Travel Ltd reserves the right to amend, amalgamate, alter, vary or cancel a tour without incurring any liability to pay any compensation. Bolton Travel Ltd cannot be held responsible for any cost which you incur as a result of cancellation due to lack of passenger participation.
- We will notify you of the cancellation at least 2 weeks prior to the departure date. This will be communicated to you over the phone or email.
- We reserve the right in any circumstances to cancel your holiday for any reason. If the Company is obliged to cancel your holiday in any other circumstances before departure, the Company will do its utmost to offer alternative arrangements of equivalent or very closely similar standard and price, if available.
- In the event that we may have to cancel your tour, we may from time to time where logistically possible, operate the same tour using a mini bus; (Mini busses do not have air-conditioning, toilets or other facilities on board) which will be offered to you at the same price or with a small premium. This is subject to us having a minimum number of passengers. If you do not wish to take this option, then a full refund will be provided (for services rendered by us).
I. SPECIAL NEEDS & SPECIAL REQUESTS
- Where possible, we accept bookings from people with special needs who wish to make special requests, although we cannot guarantee to be able to do so.
- Bolton Travel Ltd reserves the right to refuse a booking or service, based upon the appropriateness of the tour, for an individual passenger.
- IMPORTANT: Please note that if you have a special need or a special request this must be given to us in writing (This does not imply the request will be granted or adhered to), and if we accept your booking, we still cannot guarantee to provide for your special need or your special request.
- If you have a special request (e.g. Veg meals) on the flight please check and inform us when you book your holiday and we will pass this information onto our suppliers. Our note of request on your invoice confirms we have received it however does not guarantee that we or the relevant supplier can meet with your request. We will not pay compensation for failing to meet a special request that we have not confirmed separately in writing.
- We cannot provide tour guides that can help with walking, dining, getting on/off any transportation or for any other personal need. It is indispensable that a qualified companion must accompany any traveller who needs such assistance at a cost borne by the traveller or companion. In the absence thereof, such traveller will be joining the tour at their own risk.
- Step-free access to hotels, restaurants, coaches and attractions may not be present. If step-free access is paramount to the successful completion of your tour, it is strongly recommended that you consult our sales team before making a booking with Bolton Travel Ltd to clarify the suitability of hotels, restaurants, coaches and attractions.
- All our tours are conducted in English, we have multilingual tour managers, however we cannot guarantee nor confirm the tours will be conducted in any other language. All our local guides will communicate in English only.
J. OUR RIGHT OF REFUSAL
- In addition to our rights under clause I.3, we may refuse to accept a booking or terminate your holiday in the following circumstances:
- You fail to advise us in writing at, (or promptly after) the time of booking of any relevant medical condition or disability from which you suffer and for which you seek special assistance or attention from us or our suppliers;
- If, during the holiday, we reasonably consider that you are unable to cope with the demands of the holiday;
- If you act unreasonably and we reasonably consider that your actions or behaviour are likely to cause distress, damage, danger or annoyance to other customers, employees or third parties or to the property of any person.
- If you are prevented from travelling or from completing your holiday in the circumstances set out in clause 9.1, our responsibility to you for your holiday will cease when we terminate the holiday.
- You will not be entitled to any refund where we terminate your holiday in the circumstances set out in this clause and we will not be liable to pay any compensation to you as a result of terminating your holiday.
K. OUR RESPONSIBILITY TO YOU
- During your holiday your driver, tour leader, guide, hotel or other service providers may offer services or excursions which are not included in the price of your holiday or listed in our brochure. Since they do not form part of your contract with us, we do not accept any responsibility for their cancellation or curtailment or for any loss, damage, injury or death that you may suffer. If you wish to make a complaint or bring a claim in relation to such excursions or activities, then you should contact the person who offered them to you directly.
- For operational reasons not all additional excursions listed on the tour itinerary or published online may be available during your tour. Your tour manager will advise you of availability whilst on tour. All additional and, or optional excursions are not guaranteed to operate and operation of them is subject to the discretion of the operator
- Our liability to you for the acts of our suppliers and employees is limited by our terms & conditions. Our liability to you for your holiday and any loss, damage or injury that you may suffer in relation to, or as a result of it (whether caused by us or by our employees or suppliers acting on our behalf) shall be limited as follows:
- (a) We shall not be liable in circumstances that we, our suppliers and employees could not, even with all due care, foresee or avoid or for unusual or unforeseeable circumstances beyond our control, consequences of which we could not have avoided even if all due care had been exercised; (b) If you travel on a ship, train or aircraft as part of your holiday with us, the carrier’s conditions of carriage (copies of which are available from us on request) will apply. The carrier’s liability to you may be significantly limited by its conditions of carriage and by international conventions; our liability to you will also be limited to applicable international conventions. (c) In the event of a breakdown of a coach on a touring holiday, our liability will be limited; if, for any reason we cannot provide a replacement coach and that you miss out on a significant attraction we will reimburse the amount which we have paid to the supplier, though we will endeavour to replace the coach at the earliest. However sometimes delays will occur due to many reasons beyond our control. In this event we are also entitled to use a replacement coach that we deem fit to conclude the rest of the journey. The replacement coach may or may not have the same amenities as the original coach. (d) Bolton Travel Ltd accept no liability for loss or damage whatsoever for baggage or personal belongings placed on any of our transporting vehicles, Hotels, Suppliers property; regardless of circumstances at hand.
- Bolton Travel Ltd shall under no circumstances whatsoever be liable to the passenger or his/her co-traveller for:
- Discontinuation of tour due to loss/destruction of passports/travel documents prior/during the tour, and any further expenditure for the tour participant due to such loss/destruction of passports/travel documents.
- Personal injury, delay, sickness, accident, death, discomfort, increased expenses, consequential loss and/or damage on account of theft or injury howsoever caused.
- Temporary or permanent loss/damage to baggage/personal effects howsoever caused. In this condition “howsoever caused” includes wilful negligence on the part of any person.
- Expense caused due to personal injury, delay, sickness, accident, death, discomfort.
- Loss of baggage by Airline/Cruise line/Surface transportation.
- Airline not allowing the tour participant board the aircraft for reasons beyond the control of Bolton Travel Ltd.
- Failure on the part of an Airline to accommodate tour participant(s) despite having confirmed tickets.
- Damage or loss caused due to reasons beyond the control of Bolton Travel Ltd (including Force Majeure).
- We ensure that we will fulfil our duties and promise to deliver an enjoyable and hassle-free holiday. However, problems do occasionally occur. If you have a problem or complaint during your holiday, please inform the relevant supplier (for example the hotel owner) and our tour manager as soon as possible. They will try and rectify the problem immediately. You can also inform us via email or phone. However, if the problem or complaint is not resolved to your satisfaction, you should write to us within 28 days of the end of your holiday.
- In the event of a problem or complaint involving the negligence of any of our suppliers, subcontractors or agents (as opposed to any negligence on our part or on the part of any of our employees acting within the course of their employment), we cannot accept any liability if you do not report the complaint during the tour, or at the hotel (in accordance with the procedure set out above) and you fail to report the complaint to us in writing, giving full details (as set out above) within 28 days of your return from holiday.
- We aim to respond to any complaints within 28 days although this can sometimes take longer as we have to investigate and may need to wait for replies from suppliers or other third parties. Any dispute or claim which arises out of (or in connection with) your contract or holiday must be dealt with under the ABTA arbitration scheme, or brought to the courts of England and Wales only. It is only these courts that will have any jurisdiction to hear any claims made under or relating to it. For full details on the arbitration scheme, please visit the ABTA website www.abta.com
- If you fail to follow this simple procedure we will have been deprived of the opportunity to investigate and rectify your complaint whilst you were on tour and this will affect your rights under this contract.
N. PASSPORTS & VISAS
- You should ensure that you allow sufficient time (please check with the relevant embassy for suggested application process time) to apply for a passport.
- It is the passenger’s responsibility to ensure that they possess all relevant travel documents prior to departure of their scheduled tour. If the passenger is acquiring the necessary visas/travel documents independently from Bolton Travel Ltd, then it is the passenger’s responsibility to ensure that they fulfil all necessary criteria prior to the scheduled tour departure. If for any reason the tour participant is unable to travel due to incomplete travel documentation after booking and confirmation of tour, the tour participant will be subject to cancellation policy as stated in clause (5.1) of these terms and conditions.
- UK CITIZENS – You must have a passport, valid for at least six months from the date you return back to your country of residence after this trip. For all other countries, it is advisable that you check with relevant Embassies or Consulates.
- Up to date travel advice and entry requirements can be obtained from the Foreign and Commonwealth Office, please visit www.fco.gov.uk
- NON-EC CITIZENS – Holders of Non-EC passports are most likely to require a visa for certain countries visited. At Bolton Travel Ltd, we do not provide a visa service, so it is your responsibility to apply and obtain a visa prior to your travel. It is highly recommended that the passengers must obtain the visa for the country/ countries they would like to travel and then complete their booking with us. We cannot take any responsibility for a visa which has been refused for any reason whatsoever. It is the sole responsibility of the passenger to ensure they have the correct visa in place before travelling. In the event passengers are not able to travel due to not having the correct visas, the cancellation policy set in clause 5.1 will apply.
- Bolton Travel Ltd cannot be held responsible for any loss or damage to your documents and passport in the part of the embassy concerned.
- Customs & Immigrations delays and enquires. Bolton Travel Ltd will not be held responsible, if you are stopped or held by any government department, e.g. Police, Customs, Immigrations or any other authorities of the destination country. The tour will continue and no financial or any other kind responsibility will be accepted by Bolton Travel Ltd. Passengers that are held back will have to make their own arrangements to their respective destination.
- It is your responsibility to check any travel documentation which we issue in relation to your booking as soon as you receive it. Please contact us immediately if you believe that the document is incomplete or incorrect. We will not be able to accept liability for inaccuracies if we are not notified within two working days of issuance. You will be responsible for any associated costs in relation to any amendments.
- Some airlines now require additional passport information (API) and failure to provide this will result in you being denied boarding. We do not accept any responsibility if you cannot travel due to this, no refund or compensation will be offered.
We strongly advise that all passengers to purchase / obtain appropriate Travel Insurance for the entire duration of their holiday / trip that should include Medical cover.
- VACCINATIONS, HEALTH, SAFETY & LOCAL STANDARDS In certain countries vaccinations may be required or recommended by the Department of Health. As regulations are frequently changing, you must check with your doctor as to which vaccinations are advisable for your chosen holiday. You should also refer to the Department of Health leaflet “Health and Advice for Travellers”. You may also check with your local health provider. Valid medical insurance for the entire duration of your trip is highly recommended. The safety standards and regulations, which apply overseas, are those of the country concerned. Often, they do not aspire to the same levels as in the UK, due to this the general standards of safety, hygiene, fire precautions; etc can differ to those we expect in the UK. We suggest you familiarise yourself with fire escapes, and check depth and exits from swimming pools before swimming. Upset stomachs can easily be caused from climate change, water & ice. Sexually transmitted diseases are a serious threat throughout the world. Please exercise precaution and seek immediate advice if you think you may be affected. Avoid skin piercing and touching wild or stray animals as rabies is also a big threat. You should take care of sunburn by using creams and not over exposing yourself. It is advisable to keep note of any significant medical condition you have and details of any medication you are prescribed. Please refer to the government approved tourist information websites for the country you are travelling for a safe and enjoyable trip.
- ALLERGIES AND SPECIAL DIETARY REQUIREMENTS Bolton Travel Ltd will attempt to accommodate the requirements of individuals who suffer from allergies. Passengers who suffer from allergies must inform Bolton Travel Ltd in writing at time of booking. Individuals who suffer from severe allergies are strongly advised to take all relevant precautions before travelling. Passengers are strongly advised to inform the Tour Manager of any allergies at the beginning of the tour. Bolton Travel Ltd can take no responsibility for the actions of other passengers who aggravate allergies suffered by another passenger. We cannot guarantee that food within Restaurants and Kitchen Caravans are free from allergens (e.g. nuts) due to potential cross contamination risks from the product, other people and the environment. Bolton Travel Ltd will attempt to accommodate any requests concerning dietary requirements; however, passengers are advised that these are not guaranteed. Passengers will be informed regarding the adherence to these requirements at the time of dining by the tour manager.
P. DAMAGE OR LOSS OF PROPERTY
- You will be responsible for making full payment for any damage or loss caused by you or any of your party whilst on tour. Payment must be made directly to the service provider concerned. In failing to do so, you will be liable for any claims or legal actions against us or you (together with any third party legal costs) resulting from your or your party’s actions.
- Bolton Travel Ltd will take no responsibility for retrieving any items of lost property due to safety and legal reasons. Bolton Travel Ltd will take no responsibility in reclaiming any belongings from affiliated or third-party suppliers. It is the client’s’ responsibility to contact the service provider directly and arrange for payment and shipping independently. If items are returned to Bolton Travel Ltd, we will not be responsible for any damage sustained during transit. Any belongings misplaced by passengers and subsequently given to Bolton Travel Ltd will be held for a maximum of ten days. Belongings which are not claimed within ten days will be disposed of without further communication.
Q. HOLIDAY INSURANCE
Bolton Travel Ltd does not offer Travel Insurance, however we strongly recommend all our passengers to buy adequate Travel Insurance policy which includes Medical cover and other requirements. It is the sole responsibility of passengers to declare any medical conditions at the time of purchasing the insurance.
R. FINANCIAL PROTECTION & LICENSING
Bolton Travel Ltd is in the process of becoming a member of the Association of British Travel Agents (ABTA) and the Civil Aviation Authority (ATOL). We are in the process of associating with these two above organisations to protect our customers and for holiday repatriation. For more information on protection please visit the following website: www.atol.org.uk. For further information about ABTA, the Code of Conduct and the arbitration scheme available to you if you have a complaint, contact ABTA on 020 3117 0500 Web: www.abta.com All Flights deals, holiday packages we offer to our clients are issued by our supplier who are ATOL protected, so our customers are protected.
S. TELEPHONE CALLS
Sometimes we record telephone calls to improve quality and service.
Every effort is made to ensure that the details, description and prices contained in company literature are correct, based on inspections, and information passed to the Company by its suppliers. However, changes do occur, sometimes at short notice and therefore the Company will advise you at the time of booking, or if after booking as soon as possible of any such changes to our published information. It is not always possible for the Company to control all elements of the holiday whereby advertised facilities can sometimes become unavailable at short notice due to many factors, such as inclement weather conditions, lack of demand, emergency repair works etc.
U. DATA PROTECTION STATEMENT
The law concerning data protection and your privacy can generally be found in the Data Protection Act 1998 and its associated legislation. If you are booking a holiday with us, we need your personal details in order to process your booking and to enable us (or our suppliers and agents) to get in touch with you in connection with your travel arrangements, if required. Similarly, if you are booking a holiday with us or are enquiring about a holiday, or are responding to one of our promotional campaigns and would like us to update you with information about the services and products we offer, then we need some personal information in order to communicate with you. We collect personal information such as names, addresses, telephone numbers and email addresses. If you book a holiday with us we will also collect your passport and credit or debit card details. It may also be necessary for us to collect information of a more personal nature. This information will allow us to process your booking, fulfil or pass on any other request you might have. When you make a booking, or sign up for our email updates then we will securely store your contact details in order to contact you with details of products and services we think you might be interested in. We do not sell your personal details to any other companies. If you decide you would rather not receive news, information and offers about our holidays, please let us know in writing.
V. WEBSITE ACCURACY
- Information provided within this Website is factually accurate at the time of print (September 2017). We have tried our best to provide an accurate description of all the services, amenities, exchange rates and places of interest within this Website, however circumstances can change which are beyond our control and thus we cannot take responsibility. These can take the form of circumstances such as force majeure, severe weather/ traffic, closure of hotels /restaurants, over-booking of hotels /restaurants, restricted access to certain sightseeing destinations due to necessary re-routing and availability of services.
- The prices and details within this Website will become void once a new price is published. Errors and omissions excepted.
- The prices shown on the Website can be changed at any time without prior notice. Such changes do not apply to reservations already accepted.
- Bolton Travel Ltd, explicitly reserves the right to correct any pricing errors on our website and/or on pending reservations made under an incorrect price. In such event, if available, we will offer you the opportunity to keep your pending reservation at the correct price or we will cancel your reservation without penalty. Bolton Travel Ltd Limited is under no obligation to provide services to a customer at an incorrect (lower) price, even after customers have been sent confirmation of their booking.
Bolton Travel Ltd would like to Thank you for reading our Terms and Conditions and looking forward to welcoming you on board soon.
Please speak to our Travel Experts for great deals on Holiday packages and Flights.